Sunday, April 01, 2007
The story of my financial life.
Good day to all! This blog is created to share with all my ups and downs in obtaining financial freedom and how i am following my dream to be a millionaire.
Ive always had keen interest in businesses. Recently ive decided to start this journey and i have decided to end it with a happy ending. I invite you to see how i rise and fall and learn from my mistakes and observe the way i work which might appeal to some.
I welcome all comments. SO send them in if u will. Cheers and success to U!
Ive always had keen interest in businesses. Recently ive decided to start this journey and i have decided to end it with a happy ending. I invite you to see how i rise and fall and learn from my mistakes and observe the way i work which might appeal to some.
I welcome all comments. SO send them in if u will. Cheers and success to U!
